This no-bake cheesecake recipe is a breeze to make and decadently delicious.
This cheesecake is rich and delicious; no baking required! Spread it into a buttery graham cracker crust and top with your favorite fruits or sauces.
A perfect go-to dessert for any occasion or holiday.
No-Fuss No-Bake Cheesecake
There’s a sweet spot in my heart for both a rich classic baked cheesecake and this easygoing no-bake version.
- This easy no bake cheesecake recipe is rich and decadent.
- This no-bake cheesecake recipe is both rich and decadent.
- It has all of the flavors of a traditional cheesecake recipe but with no baking, no water bath, and no worries about cracking!
- Prepare it in my easy no bake graham cracker crust or a store-bought crust for quicker prep.
- Prep ahead for holidays and parties; this recipe needs to be chilled for at least 4 hours.
- This no bake cheesecake recipe can be frozen. Once thawed, it tastes like it was just made.
Ingredients for No Bake Cheesecake
- Graham Cracker Crust – This is an easy 3 ingredient graham crust and requires no baking. Use any kind of crushed cookies or pretzels as a fun alternative.
- Cream Cheese – The star of the filling! Full fat Philadelphia cream cheese is the best option. Other brands or reduced-fat versions may work as well but may not set up as firm.
- Powdered Sugar – Gives the filling its smooth sweetness and integrates better into the cream cheese compared to granulated sugar.
- Vanilla Extract: This addition adds flavor; for an extra special touch, consider using a vanilla bean paste.
- Heavy Whipping Cream: Use cold heavy whipping cream for a light creamy cheesecake. The addition of cornstarch stabilizes the whipped cream keeping the cheesecake firm.
How to Make No-Bake Cheesecake
No-bake cheesecake is crazy easy to make in just a few simple steps!
- Prep Crust: The ingredients together and press them into a pie plate or springform pan per the recipe below.
- Prepare Cheesecake Filling: Beat cream cheese until smooth. Add sugar and vanilla. Fold in whipped cream.
- Fill & Chill: Spread filling in graham cracker crust, cover. Chill at least 4 hours or overnight.
Scrape the seeds out of a fresh vanilla bean and add to the cream cheese mixture for a French Vanilla style look.
Pro Tips for No Bake Cheesecake
No-bake cheesecake is a cinch to make, but a few tips will ensure a perfect result every time!
- Ensure the cream cheese is at room temperature before mixing.
- Use cold heavy whipping cream. Whip the cream until stiff peaks form.
- When combining the cream cheese and the whipped cream, gently fold them together.
- I add vanilla extract but you can add other extracts, citrus zest, or a tablespoon of lemon juice to change the flavor.
Prep Ahead and Storage
- Storage: Cover leftover cheesecake tightly with plastic wrap or transfer to an airtight container. Refrigerate for 3-4 days.
- Prep ahead: Prepare this no bake cheesecake recipe in advance, refrigerate covered for at least 4 hours or up to 48 hours. Lightly cover the cheesecake or store the pie plate in an airtight container.
- Freezing: Once prepared, this cheesecake can be frozen. Wrap it in plastic wrap, place in a freezer-safe container or bag, and freeze for up to 4 months. Thaw in the refrigerator overnight before serving.
Did you love this No-Bake Cheesecake? Be sure to leave a rating and a comment below!
No-Bake Cheesecake Recipe
Creamy and decadent, this no-bake cheesecake is a classic dessert everyone loves!
In a medium bowl, combine melted butter, graham crumbs, and sugar with a fork.
Press the mixture into the bottom and up the sides (about 1 ½ inches) of a 9-inch pie plate or an 8-inch springform pan. Refrigerate while preparing the filling.
Beat softened cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth and fluffy. Add powdered sugar and vanilla extract and continue to beat until fully incorporated.
In a separate bowl, beat cold heavy whipping cream on low for 1 minute. Add the cornstarch, increase the mixer speed to high, and beat for an additional 3-4 minutes until stiff peaks form.
Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture.
Spread the cheesecake filling evenly into the prepared crust and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
Top with your favorite toppings and serve.
Cream Cheese: Low-fat or reduced-fat cream cheese may not set up as well.
Graham Crust: I purchase graham crumbs at the store. To make your own, add 21 graham crackers to a food processor and pulse to form crumbs.
To Serve: If the crust sticks to the pan, dip the bottom of the pan in hot water for a few seconds. The hot water will melt the butter on the edges of the crust, and it will release easily.
Freezing: This cheesecake can be prepared ahead of time and frozen (it’s just as good thawed as the day it is made!). Place the pan in the freezer and once frozen, wrap tightly in plastic wrap to seal completely. Thaw in the fridge overnight.
Serving: 1slice | Calories: 464 | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 36g | Saturated Fat: 19g | Cholesterol: 103mg | Sodium: 294mg | Potassium: 125mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 20g | Vitamin A: 1199IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 81mg | Iron: 1mg
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.
Cheesecake adapted from Strawberry Cheesecake Pie (No Bake)
Credit : Source Post